- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup of unsalted butter
- 1.5 cups of granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- half cup full of diced pistachios
- 1.5 cups of plain yogurt
- 4 cups chopped fresh figs
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Butter the surface and flour a 9-inch baking pan.
- Place flour, oats, baking powder, and salt in a food processor and pulse until oats are grounded.
- Beat butter and sugar in a mixer at medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time and beat in the extracts.
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with yogurt at low speed. Add in figs alternately as well.
- Bake until golden brown, estimated 45 to 50 minutes. Cool it for 20 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.