1 kg Figara11 Figs
150 gram sugar
20 ml lemon juice
1 tablespoon of Balsamic vinegar
Half cup of filtered water
- Bring the figs and water to boil over medium heat.
- Boil for 10 – 15 minutes or until the figs are soft and begin to fall apart.
- Add sugar, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice. Reduce heat to medium/low.
- Carefully puree mix using blender, processor or immersion blender.
- Continue to cook at medium heat until desired thickness.
- Transfer to container or jar and store in the refrigerator.